• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hilmor El25 Shortie Conduit Vice And Bender

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r.b

Reaction score
Includes 20 and 25mm bending pieces good condition does the job selling because im in a job that doesnt envolve conduit £80 tex if wanted

Are you interested andy?

Halifax blue duck

Located halifax blue duck

I have got a few bits of 20 and 25 conduit try before u buy

I mean pics whos to say i havent. Bent the conduit off another bender and took a picture of decent bent conduit next to my bender best to have a look really

Right where do i send my pic to once i have took it on my phone?

Funnily enough I bought my Hilmor off of a sparks who had had enough of going it alone and had gotten himself a permanent maintenance job. All nice and tight but had taken a knocking in his van so he'd painted it BROWN. 

Mine's painted red. (they paint the plumbing ones a different colour to the electrical ones)

So on my bender I panted the town red.

I am about an hour away, if its in good condition I may be interested at that price. I have one already but have been thinking of buying another since the amd 3 came out this year.

Manator whats your email il send you some pictures of the bender i dont know how to put rhem on the forum?