Dogs & Cats

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Well, we have a new puppy, just had its jabs, doing ok, but I have never come across a dog that burps so much!

Could there be something wrong with it, or is it normal do you think?

It has just had a drink of water and then it walked off into the next room and burped so loud I could hear it.

Thoughts?

Cats,

Any suggestions on giving worming tablets.

The night before last it was how many grown adults does it take to give a cat a worming tablet (coated in butter) without the cat drawing blood.

The answer was three, and we still failed, I had it's paws, gripping them so tight, I thought I was going to hurt it, eldest daughter had it's head, and Mrs SW was trying to give it the tablet without getting her fingers bitten to the bone.

The cat has not as yet moved out, I hasten to add.

Suggestions please anyone?

Thanks

SW - some dogs do seem to burp a lot. My Patterdale does after gulping down food. I think they just take air in. It can be pathological and a sign of a digestive insensitivity, but if the faeces are normal and everything else is OK I wouldn't worry.

I'll send you some spot on wormer in the post to try.

A product called Broadline. Kills fleas, ticks, roundworms and tapeworms. One single spot on product applied monthly. Love the stuff!

Latest posts