• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale, Milwaukee Site Radio, Brand New

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Honest answer, I do not know.

It will take the following batteries: M12, M14, M18,  V18and V28 

But the instruction manual is next to useless, it does not mention battery charging, so I guess it can only power the radio from a battery pack and not charge it.

It has a 12V output socket to power an MP3 player.

Oh and it has a bottle opener.

EDIT

The manual does say to only use a Milwaukee charger, so I guess that means it does not charge the battery packs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honest answer, I do not know.

It will take the following batteries: M12, M14, M18,  V18and V28 

But the instruction manual is next to useless, it does not mention battery charging, so I guess it can only power the radio from a battery pack and not charge it.

It has a 12V output socket to power an MP3 player.

Oh and it has a bottle opener.

EDIT

The manual does say to only use a Milwaukee charger, so I guess that means it does not charge the battery packs.
:D

Canoeboy said:
SOLD TO STEPTOE :slap
:D

Dave,

any idea of a rough postage to me?

I'll PM my postcode,

I dont think it does charge batteries,

having had a search it seems the 'next' one up charges batteries, but, its almost £180  :eek: and, Im NOT paying THAT for a radio.!!!

I might be able to bodge some sort of relay thingie up and butcher a charger circuit into it somehow,

I'll just post on here and get Noz or you, [or someone else] to design it for me

Hi Step's

It has a 12V output and of course all the holders and contacts for the batteries. Perhaps you could butcher another charger and insert the electronics into the radio?

I'll look up the postage and send you a PM

Does this come from  Howden's?

They are giving away either a Milwaukee drill or radio of value £120 approx.. for customers opening a credit account.

I was doing work for a lorry driver this week and he spent £10 in the shop and was prompted to open a credit account---bingo.