Remote Link A240D

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beef74uk

Reaction score
Right hope you can follow

Currant set is is as follows

1st cable on sky dish to sky box

2nd cable on sky dish up to the loft where splits into two, one end to ariel and other end to remote link spliter

this worked well , main tv next to sky box as normal and through out the house all other tvs with choice of freeview or watching sky with aid of magic eye

OK heres where problem starts, looking to do away with sky and use youview box, I thought simply take out ariel input from sky and put in youview......the main tv is fine but on all others I have lost freeview, I am aware that I wouldn't be able to use the youview box as with the sky box throughout the house magic eye etc but why have I lost the freeview signal on all other tvs

all im after is main tv youview and all others with normal freeview..............

help this is doing my nut in

Graham

ps its a remotelink a240d

So if you stop your payment subscription to sky then you will still receive the free to air channels through the sky box effectively free view?

Not familiar with youview box? Is that ordinary freeview? What I/O does the box have?