Ubuntu / The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnOff

Mad Inventor™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I've got the right section!

Just started watching the original The Girl With Dragon Tattoo aka the "proper" one Noomi Rapace & sub-titles. Only done 45mins of the 2 1/2 hours but I'll get there. (It's very good but I'm more of a series than film man & couple that with my attention span issues etc!  :lol: ).

Now then...........is is me or is she using Ubuntu but on a mac laptop? If so that shows an impressive level of detail by the film maker!

Yes, I've got the right section!

Just started watching the original The Girl With Dragon Tattoo aka the "proper" one Noomi Rapace & sub-titles. Only done 45mins of the 2 1/2 hours but I'll get there. (It's very good but I'm more of a series than film man & couple that with my attention span issues etc! 
I hope you are taking the oppertunity to learn some Swedish while you're watching :)

Canoeboy said:
No its far better you muppet

MAC Osx is based on Unix not Linux  isnt it same kernel ????????

Very good film, I may have to watch it again to see the Ubuntu / OSx Mac - I can do a screen shot of Ubuntu on OSx as i run it in VMWare fusion
that'll be why my PC running MAC never gets booted into that partition then,  :|

I hope you are taking the oppertunity to learn some Swedish while you're watching :)
:C   dunno, but some Swedish bird said this to me once,,,,, 

du är en stor pojke    ;)     :slap

John Candy had a memorable quote in Swedish in the movie Splash.......
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

Hey, the pink had nothing to do with me. If I remember rightly, the banner up the top was signed by that original, hardcore northener that got all soppy and in touch with his feminine side just because it was Valentine's Day... :p

Canoeboy said:
Don't go telling steps you have some secret tattoos :pmsl1: ROTFWL :slap

He will have a major explosion......
They aren't secret, everyone can see them when I'm wearing heels :D

Canoeboy said:
Don't go telling steps you have some secret tattoos :pmsl1: ROTFWL :slap

He will have a major explosion......

Hey, the pink had nothing to do with me. If I remember rightly, the banner up the top was signed by that original, hardcore northener that got all soppy and in touch with his feminine side just because it was Valentine's Day... :p

They aren't secret, everyone can see them when I'm wearing heels :D
should I tell them what you make me call you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   :)

Latest posts