Sign in to follow this  

Canoeboy

Well just before xmas i sent all my meters off to Megger Mark

They received them on the Tuesday, I had all of them back on the Friday with a calibration certificate for each, this was some 10 instruments in total (I'm a geek :slap)

So many thanks to Megger Mark at isswww.co.uk for a fantastic service

And the price was cheaper than i could get it done locally with my forum discount

kerching

I sent MM some meters to be calibrated....including one they had never seen the likes of before. It was a Torque calibration checker, so that I can confirm the calibration of my torque screwdrivers! And NO it was not for my electrical,ones, although I can use it for that as well!

3 days later , all were back calibrated. FASTER than the quoted turn around time from local Wholesalers AND considerably cheaper

Along with the fact that he is a forum sponsor AND also,came up,with a cracking deal on TRMS clamp,meters - AND donated a chunk to,Children in Need

Just saying

Sidewinder

Well as it seems to be big up MM time.

I have just had a blinding deal on a Kewtech 6315, absolutely unbeatable, anywhere, and excellent service too.

Blue Duck

Sorry this is long overdue, thanks Mark! :D

I ordered a few bits a while back. I can't drop the kind of money these other guys do but you still helped me out by ordering in a clamp meter for me :)

excellent service.

ISSWWW

It is obvious from my tardy response that i have failed to see these lovely comments, i thank you all for your kind words and support.

We do our bast for the forum and will continue to do so, I enjoy the interaction with the members and very much hope that the 

Talk Electrical Forum goes from strength to strength.

Canoe, thanks for your review  :signthankspin: most helpful (as you know)