Free Cad Utility For 3D Printer

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suggested use of the generator is to produce a 3D mould and then use that to cast the finished "item" in something a tad softer........though still hard enough to "work" if you get my drift.

Hi Kerching,

Years ago i used to work in a garage. They were on the "police list" for accidents and while the motorway was being widened, they had the contract to the exclusion of all others. Anyway, there would be police and ambulance people in and out all the time.

Now, remember there used to be a game thing that consisted of a square board with skittles, and like a broom handle in one corner with a ball attached to it with a bit of chain.....

Well, one of the ambulance crews were dispatched to a house in "Parc Seymore" a posh place not far from Chepstow, to collect a gentleman that had one of these skittles lodged in his posterior!!!!!

He claimed that he "merely went to sit on a chair and did not notice the skittle was on there" Yes, right....

ha ha

john....

Apprentice......

Mate of mine is a Paramedic, he has some unbelievable stories relating to "concealment of foreign objects"

Favourite...bloke "gets locked out of his flat" after going shopping

Gets ladder, takes his clothes off to avoid snagging them on widow catch

Falls off ladder

Lands on his shopping

Ouch, whoops, where did that go?

Calls ambulance

My mate arrives and the tale of the shopping trip is told, and the ladder.

All sounds sooooooooo feasible apart from 3 rather obvious anomalies

NO ladder

No shopping basket

Said "green cylindrical salad vegetable" was wearing a prophelactic

My mates mum was the sister years back at the old Joyce Green Hospital in Dartford. I remember her coming home and telling us some girl had gotten a HAIR BRUSH "wedged". It went in OK but............