Further Training

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sproggy

Reaction score
New on here guys hi to everyone I completed my 2330 level 2 3years ago is the 2365 level 3 my next step I have been working in the industry nearly two years now and I also have my 17th edition I am based in preston is the 2365 run anywhere near here thanks guys sproggy

Why oh why do they keep changing the bloody numbers? 2360...2330...2365

2400 is 2391-2 as well or something

yes.. 2330 was replaced with the 2365 (class room) so 2365 level 3 next

then you can do a Bridge units to go for the NVQ 3 2357 but i believe you need to be employed so you can show work done in a folder

and will also need to do AM2

2330 was replaced with the 2365 (class room) so 2365 level 3 next

then you can do a Bridge units to go for the NVQ 3 2357 but i believe you need to be employed so you can show work done in a folder

and will also need to do AM2

Seriously you have to do the AM2? Why? I did the Level 3 2365 and that covered fault finding, inspection and testing. and the you have to do a bridge course. what a rip off.

If you have to do a bridge course thats proves surely to be tricky. I had a chat with a college lecturer about doing the bridge units. Usually it involves going back to college once a week for a couple of months covering a specific unit. Problem is colleges don't phone you to come in to do the unit your going to be jumping in to a full -time class, part-time.

Unless tere are test centres that can cover this unit . I feel like I'm going round in circles with this because my tutor told me that doing the 2365 we wouldn't have to do the AM2 or a brigde cousre, just the portfolio.

I'd better start saving up   

Latest posts