Assistant Electrical Projects Manager - East London

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

Reaction score
We are a fast growing Electrical contractor, and due to expansion, we are looking for an assistant projects manager. This position is based in our Barking office and being based in East London will be an advantage, although site visits will be mostly in central London or the Home Counties. Initially this role is working alongside our 2 existing PMs but with a view to taking on your own projects in the future.

This is a new role and is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in making the move away from practical electrical work to Projects Management. Our Client portfolio is based mostly within the Industrial and Commercial sectors and sizes and types of projects vary greatly, giving the right candidate the opportunity to gain a broad range of experience.

It should be noted that although a lot of time will be spent visiting sites, this is primarily an office based role and administration will feature significantly in your daily tasks.

Company van supplied.

Essential requirements are:

• you must be a fully qualified electrician (ideally 4-5 years post-qualification)
  • excellent communication skills
  • the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
  • able to get along with a variety of people in both business and site environments

If you think you might be interested in the role, please personal message me and I will send you a full job spec and answer any questions that you might have about the role/package.

Are you still looking for someone?

Having just seen the date posted, I assume not.