Reviews

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISSWWW

Reaction score
Could i beg a favour please?

On our website we have an 'add a review' tab on each product page and we would really like to add some genuine reviews of products to as many items as we can. 

This will benefit customers who are considering a product for purchase, the reviews need to be genuine and constructive, even if ultimately negative on products you have actually used and have some experience of.

You need not have bought them from us as long as you meet the above requirements. 

It is not very onerous and doesn't take long so please help us help our future customers if you can.

:signthankspin:  in anticipation

Think I went to wrong site , didn't see any review tabs.

Edit :

Found it .   Unfortunately all my stuff is so ancient theres nothing there that I've used.   I have Kewtek , Martindale & Megger but older stuff.

And NO I don't want to replace them thanks  :innocent ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you take this link for instance, just below where it says 'Megger MFT1720' and above 'next day delivery' you will see 5 stars and next to that it says

'add your review'  

If it is still unclear i can send a screen shot, i might do anyway actually for the benefit of others also.

Thanks for taking the time to look and i hope you can revisit it.

Could you let me know if you do leave a review, it is for the genuine review of the product and not isswww.co.uk (we have trust pilot for that)

Thats two items done for you MM on kit i have purchased from you, oh and hi!