DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Led Bulb

candylion

Question

Hi, i want to buy some led bulbs for home decoration. Is philips 60 watt A19 LED light bulb good? Alternatively are there any other good brands? Thanks.

21 answers to this question

".....and then without thinking Onoff Googled vibrator with LEDs:facepalm:

:slap

Are they bright enough to read a newspaper with?........just thinking

I would say it depends on what you call "good" personally I think that lamp design looks ugly, I wouldn't have one. It also depends what you are trying to light with it. I would suggest you go somewhere that they sell them and see do they have them working and also others working to compare it to.

I can not suggest anywhere other than Walmart or Lowes, as this is a UK based forum and you are in the USA

Philips is good gear, we are taking out some 10 year old Philips ground mount LED fittings as we speak (type), still working but not bright enough for the installation.

I installed some new type LED SES candel lamps which looked very pretty. They did not have the corn on the cob cluster of LED's that look ugly, they had what looked like 4 filaments which are LED. I was very impressed.

thanks for the comment, i also prefer LED as it's bright, cost-saving and efficient.

Hi, there are two types of lamps in the nail salon for drying nails: LED lamp and UV lamp. I wonder which one is better?

So do I

Anybody else losing sleep over this?

I'm all for new technology so would go with LED, longer life of lamps and energy savings usually outweighs any additional costs

UNLESS they are using the UV to cure the solvent on the nails ..............

Just losing sleep over this now

you get UV leds for fish tanks and growing herbs

Depends on what you are trying to do with the lamp and the requirements that "doing" has!

I've not yet looked but I wonder if they now do an LED version of my UV light box for making PCBs?

Hi, as many of us are using LED, could you please tell me how does led change your life?

Ahh, now i get it. How long till the spam starts ?

I've not yet looked but I wonder if they now do an LED version of my UV light box for making PCBs?

what about a LED powered vibrator?

You will be able to do it OnOff, but, you need to get an exact match for the frequency of the light as LED has a much narrower frequency spread.

As the OP knows from their posts elsewhere.

what about a LED powered vibrator?

Various LED related threads merged together to save cluttering the forum with too much duplicate questions from the same person.

Doc H.

Archived