Led Bulb

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candylion

Reaction score
Hi, i want to buy some led bulbs for home decoration. Is philips 60 watt A19 LED light bulb good? Alternatively are there any other good brands? Thanks.

I would say it depends on what you call "good" personally I think that lamp design looks ugly, I wouldn't have one. It also depends what you are trying to light with it. I would suggest you go somewhere that they sell them and see do they have them working and also others working to compare it to.

I can not suggest anywhere other than Walmart or Lowes, as this is a UK based forum and you are in the USA

Philips is good gear, we are taking out some 10 year old Philips ground mount LED fittings as we speak (type), still working but not bright enough for the installation.

I installed some new type LED SES candel lamps which looked very pretty. They did not have the corn on the cob cluster of LED's that look ugly, they had what looked like 4 filaments which are LED. I was very impressed.

Hi, there are two types of lamps in the nail salon for drying nails: LED lamp and UV lamp. I wonder which one is better?

You will be able to do it OnOff, but, you need to get an exact match for the frequency of the light as LED has a much narrower frequency spread.

As the OP knows from their posts elsewhere.