DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

From This Months Ecn .

Evans Electric

Evans Electric

Survey says says electricians are suffering less stress .

( Probably because more like me, don't give a stuff anymore :C )

And  ( Yes I had to Google it )   The RCPE  website  developed by DCLG CPS   has topped 100,000 users. 

ProDave

I can't be bothered to look up those acronyms. It would give me too much stress.

I'll stick to just doing what my customers ask me to do and let someone else worry about such things.

Sharpend

Perhaps we should practice Serenity more?

Stress is merely the result of trying to do more/ change more/ manage more than we were designed to cope with!

Serenity.

kerching

I don't get stressed.....I have more things to bother me!

binky

I thought life was hard before I had kids, now I know starting a busines is harder than that, but it has its rewards, like being able to tell d***heads to **** off occasionally, and doing jobs like the 2 landmarks in Plymouth I (and the team) have just installed decent lighting on - few piccies on apaches thread about lighting a barn of one of the monuments. Stressful work, but pride in a good job done, and I pissed off some rivals ]:)

kerching

Yep.....micturation upon the opposition is always rewarding!

Andy™

And  ( Yes I had to Google it )   The RCPE  website  developed by DCLG CPS   has topped 100,000 users. 

WTF has the Research Center for Pharmaceutical Engineering website made by Director's Consumer Liaison Group & Costs Per Share got to do with us?!

binky

Yep.....micturation upon the opposition is always rewarding!

alls fair in love and business :slap

Archived