Video On Ipad

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnOff

Mad Inventor™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morning,

The young daughter has a Monster High branded Android tablet - so a generic, black tablet emblazoned with gothic cartoon characters etc . It came pre-loaded with 35 MP4 episodes of the cartoon which she loves. Plugging the tablet into a pc and it shows as  mass storage device. It was dead easy to copy these to the hard drive that feeds the media player by the TV.

The niece has now seen these and wants them on her iPad. MP4 should play on Apple I think? Think it's an IPad "2" or "3" if that makes any difference. I haven't got a clue. Somebody recommended the CineXPlayer app will play any format on Apple devices? But how do I get them on there, it only has that silly little connector in the side. Lightning connector maybe? I asked the niece if she had a lead that went from there to a "normal" computer but she just said "It's for the charger............."

Of course once I figure out if it can be done I'll gently explain I can't due to copyright issues etc.  :innocent

Sorry, don't do Apple! Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The iPad 2 has the big connection, the 3 has the lightning connection, the little flat one.

I think the only way to transfer them would be through iTunes?