Birmingham Council Tax Arrears Higher Than Wales !

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
B,ham arrears stand at  £ 105.2 million :(

You just wonder how many people are subsidised by those who pay & how many sale through life , getting council services for free while the rest of us stump up the cash .

Just about had enough .

Last edited by a moderator:
You're probably correct there Dave .    I think they were all trying to drive past the Jaguar this morning .

However ...............worldwide there are more Elvis impersonators than welsh people ....not many people know that. 

However ...............worldwide there are more Elvis impersonators than welsh people ....not many people know that. 

oddly enough that doesn't surprise me.... :slap

Unfortunately I seem to file such nonsense away in the hope that it will win me £1m on Who wants to be a Millionaire .

Did you know , for instance , that two toy makers from Birmingham were imprisioned during the run up to the Normandy Landings in WW2 ?

They worked for the Chad Valley  Toy Company  , were asked to build a giant scale model of the beach heads from arial photos   , which they did , and were then locked up until D Day .

At work tomorrow you will think ,  I bet these guys don't know that ......................and then you'll think ...I bet they don't care either . :coat