DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

• Similar Content

• CK-TOOLS
      By CK-TOOLS
      C.K tools is giving away a set of C.K Stubby VDE Slim Screwdrivers - the world's first fixed blade VDE stubby screwdriver. All you have to do is follow the link below and answer one question. 
      (Clue: You'll find the answer in the video below)
      http://bit.ly/ck-stubby-comps

Follow our forum page to stay updated on future competitions and product news. 

• CK-TOOLS
      By CK-TOOLS
      C.K tools is giving away a C.K MightyRods PRO Cable Rod Super Set 12m (T5422) - a convenient cable rod set aiding efficient cable installation in hard to reach, tight spaces. All you have to do is follow the link below and answer one question. 
      (Clue: You'll find the answer in the video below)
      http://bit.ly/mighty-rod-comp
      Follow our forum page to stay updated on future competitions and product news. 

• The Four Horsemen
      By The Four Horsemen
      C.K tools is launching a competition to find the UK’s fastest cable cutter, who will be forever crowned the C.K Cutter King or Queen.

Anyone can enter the competition, but the first 25 to message C.K tools' Facebook page and confirm they're taking part will receive a free cutter to do the challenge with! 

Do you have what it takes to win?

All you have to do to enter is:

• Ask a friend or colleague to film your challenge so that your cutting can be seen and counted
      • Take a length of 10mm earth cable
      • Using 160mm side cutters, preferably CK tools, make as many clean cuts as possible in 20 seconds
      • Upload the video to the C.K tools’ Facebook page using the hashtag #CKCutterKing
      • Once uploaded, why not nominate a colleague to see whether they’ve got what it takes to better your efforts.

Using the C.K tools side cutters to complete this challenge is recommended, but if you don't have one to hand, your entry will still be valid. 
      The winner will take home the impressive prize of a C.K Magma 3 in 1 Tote filled with C.K tools and a specially designed ‪#‎CKCutterKing t-shirt, (bragging rights included).

Many Thanks to CK Tools for being a TEF Sponsor and running forum competitions.
    • The Four Horsemen
      By The Four Horsemen
      Many Thanks to our forum sponsor CK Tools for their latest competition.

C.K tools is giving away 25 brand new 3 In1 Totes !

For your chance to win, simply follow the link below and complete the survey

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Screwdriverforum

• CK Tools
      By CK Tools
      Hi all
      C.K are pleased once again to be offering you the chance to win a fabulous new C.K product - this time it's combicutter3 max sidecutters - There are 20 pairs to be won with a combined value of £800!
      In return we simply want your views on what rank amongst the most used tool in your kit - Sidecutters
      The research will help in the development of our tools, so please once again help us to help you.
      All you have to do is follow this link and complete the short questionnaire - you will then be automatically entered into our draw.
      The competition will close on the 25th of November – so be quick. It is only open to forum members - one entry per member.
      Winners will be notified before the end of November and the sidecutters will be sent out the following week.
      Good luck and thanks in advance for joining in

Countdown To Christmas!

Win A Set Of Brand New Sabretooth Saws With C.k Tools

The Four Horsemen

The Four Horsemen

A fantastic offer from our forum sponsor CK Tools

Do you follow C.K tools on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn?

Every week, C.K tools offer its social media fans the chance to win a variety of fantastic prizes. There are also regular updates on the latest must-have products, tips, and ask the expert sessions. 

www.facebook.com/pages/CK-tools

www.twitter.com/ck_tools

https://uk.linkedin.com/company/carl-kammerling-international

Today, C.K tools is being extra generous by offering 4 ‘just launched’ Sabretooth saws to a member of the TEF Forum!

To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, like the C.K tools Facebook page or follow the Twitter page and write ‘I follow C.K tools’ on Talk Electricians Forum 

One winner will be picked at random on 30th June. 

Thanks,

CK Tools

Sharpend

Unfortunately I don't use Facebook or Twitter but if I did I'd be sure to follow!

(Does that count?) :)

Andy™

faceache link is dead

Gary Talman

I follow C.K tools

kerching

I do not do Facebook or Twitter.

I have a Linkedin account if i can remember how to get onto it

kmaccui

I follow C.K tools

pewter

i follow ck tools