Milwaukee Driver Bits

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steptoe

of course Im wrong, ask my wife™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the shite-iest driver bits I have ever used

they dont fit PZ2 screws properly

and my milwaukee normal 12v driver breaks their 'impact' bits without much effort

do NOT buy these,

I have went through almost 3 packs in less than 6 months.

Whatever happened to Bosch blue SDS BIts?

Cannot find stockists anymore

Yes AEG is the illegitimate half cousin of Milwanky

BUT the 12V AEG B series is brilliant....three year warranty!

I have 2 impact, 2 2 speed, 2 single speed. YES I KNOW it is a few too many BUT they were on offer and were mostly bought for the batteries and chargers as the "suppliers" had them priced up incorrectly.

Spookily they all develope an imtermittent fault after about 2.75 years....weird or what! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't we had the AEG discussion before?

My impression is that were good when they were "blue" but they got bought out by TTI who turned them "orange" and now not so good. The new range "equivalent" dropped the metal chuck etc.

I have an old Ryobi 12V cordless and it's magic,very nicely balanced etc. TTI now I believe own them too.

Cannot fault my AEGs.....apart from this weird intermittent fault JUST before warranty ends...... ;) )
Old blue style or the new orange & black jobbies?

Must be possible now to 3D print an adapter so you could use say 18V Li-ion batteries of one make on another...........

Seem also to remember taking drills apart years ago and the motors were somewhat universal as in they would would work on 10 - 18V............

just musing  :lol: