I Make No Excuses For Regurgitating This Subject.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kneepads gentlemen   ( & you Stepps)   Get some ...wear them I say unto you .

Monday , what was to be one socket , (boards coming up by heating guy)  as usual became 4 sockets , a telephone & an aerial .           Feeling it on the knees .

Tuesday ,  back over to Warwick area to finish stables job ,   doing OK,  standing up work .

Wednesday,  back on knees tracing ring main faults at a PIR job ...      up & down stairs 1000 times, knees bloody killing me .

I always wear pads now but didn;t when I was younger because, of course,  we were all indestructible.

So taking the rest of the week off to recover TBH ............so look after yer knees  befroe its too late. 

I bought these last time you regurgitated :Salute

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm glad my regurgitation had some effect ...........  mind you a Duck wearing kneepads is somewhat disconcerting  .

I shall be banging on about facemasks in roof spaces next ....................in fact I'll go for it now .......

Don't go in the roof spaces breathing in all that crap you can see billowing up , highlighted in the shafts of sunlight ..its vile stuff and should NOT be allowed under H&S  involving follow up trades who are expected to dig amongst it finding cables etc. 

Canoeboy said:
I dont kneel down anymore, I just use sprocket......
Not everyone can afford a Sprocket though  Paddler . 

I shall be banging on about facemasks in roof spaces next ....................in fact I'll go for it now .......

Don't go in the roof spaces breathing in all that crap you can see billowing up , highlighted in the shafts of sunlight ..its vile stuff and should NOT be allowed under H&S  involving follow up trades who are expected to dig amongst it finding cables etc. 
And that is why, when the BYB comes into play, I will NOT be crawling around in roofspaces on a PIR

End of!

3m versaflo...

How much Andy, I thought that the Versaflow was 2-3x the price of the Trend
££ lots

got mine on ebay, bit over £200 for a air pack & m306 mask. excellent condition, barely a scratch on it

well worth it, far superior to the trend. visor also pivots separate from helment, not on the headband like the trend

when i get round to it, will get a S series visor, probably a bit more suitable for lofts etc than the M306

the filters are also P3, not P2 of trend. there are also on your back so get a lot less dust in them compared to being on your head

anyone know of knee pads thaat can survive a washing machine? Got fed up with the damn things coming out like cardboard after forgetting to take them out of trousers.

Last edited by a moderator: