600X600 Led Panels?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_k

Reaction score
What makes are people fitting at the moment? There's a shed load out there, from the cheap nasty no name to the brand name expensive.

Im after the holy grail really. Excellent light output, low running costs, good warranty and low price.

Any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:
We only use LED HUT  since  they used to be a forum sponsor. Fantastic value & products. Square, round & GU10 (I only use their 4.5w  cob in a glass shell, looks like a halogen)

Just dont phone them as they are in Jersey and although a 01 number its international call rates.

Their stuff is all branded Lumilife. We have fitted hundreds of the 600 x 600 panels in office's and retail, mostly Daylight colour

A customer at wholesalers was returning  about 6 out of 40  they had fitted in an office so , yes , the need to choose wisely is there.   

I'm not 100% sure of the make so it would be unfair to post .    

However Chris  if you care to PM me  .........

I use Kosnic as they are just round the corner from us, also used JCC skytile  not a lot between the two except price.

Kosnic are now my preferred option when changing/re-lamping 2D fittings as well.

What makes are people fitting at the moment? There's a shed load out there, from the cheap nasty no name to the brand name expensive.

Im after the holy grail really. Excellent light output, low running costs, good warranty and low price.

Any recommendations?
Hi Chris,

Be careful to check the emergency and dimmable option costs as well, as there can be a huge difference.

Of the 7 different brands and 50+models we supply, the best seller by far is the JCC Skytile (2900 series). It ticks all your boxes including a five year warranty and a low price.

http://www.fastlec.co.uk/lighting/modular-office/led-ceiling-panels?sort=20a&filter_id=&alpha_filter_id=4 

The Skytile price is pretty good, but if you need cheaper, then the 'Heathfield' unit is the most reliable of the lower cost options.

Hope that helps.

With LED technology still new , we all need to learn what is reliable , and what is ....say .... the equivelant of a 600 X 600  4 lamp recessed fluoro and what is the cheapo crap out there that will have us trolling back to replace after a few months .  

So that post from our sponsor with their marketing knowledge is most welcome .