Wharton 482 Master Clock Instructions

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Long shot, but...

Has anyone got a set if instructions for a Wharton 482 master clock circa 1994, or link to them?

I had a call to a civic building with this system installed. A number of clocks spread throughout the building all driven by a controller on the top floor.

I managed to get it working, but purely by button bashing. I've never seen the system before and curious how to set it up (I'll ppronably get the job next time too).

I've emailed the companies support but no reply so far.

Cheers.

Score!

Email from Wharton with 21 year old instructions attached, only 24 hours later. Happy days.

If anyone needs them in the future pm me.

You are in luck there  Pickles  ...is it a pulse system  where the master clock sends a pulse to all the others .   Some systems were wired in series ...if you removed a clock you had to link the wires through.

That's the system. I set the time and date on the master but nothing happened to the slave clocks.

I managed to put some random other stuff in without having a clue. Lone behold a pulsed output kicking the minute hand round 1 minute every 2-3 seconds. They all revolved for a half hour or so before stopping.

I manually corrected each slave clock and all seems well.

I'm planning to have a flick through the 33 page manual as time allows

Latest posts