Mature Apprentice Available

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CK Tools

www.ck-tools.com
Reaction score
Hi All

From time to time I offer my services and a shiny new toolkit in return for spending a day as a gofer

I can brew up and am actually pretty handy, all I would ask is that I can talk about tools and installation difficulties

If anyone could accommodate me I would be very grateful

Please PM me if you fancy it

Charles Whitfield - NPD Manager

if you fancy a trip to the no so sunny north east youre welcome to come with me for a day
Well he was going to come out with me for a day, but due to "circumstances betond my control" that has got knocked on the head.

So,instead of hanging a left at the corner shop he just needs to carry on until Penrith then hang a right to get to you....bit of a schlepp though

Just saying

easier turning right at the 685 to the 66... cuts out quite a large distance... providing your not in a truck due to nimby weight limit (and the low bridge, athough its around 14-something iirc)

easier turning right at the 685 to the 66... cuts out quite a large distance... providing your not in a truck due to nimby weight limit (and the low bridge, athough its around 14-something iirc)
Never considered going that way.....and i spenT a lot of time atbThornley Station Shotton Colliery....could have saved me hours of travel time!

Doh!!

unless you fancy a trip to sunny (sometimes) Devon, 

we are installing 40kw of solar next week, forecast is good, and if you like surfing.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles,

You are welcome to accompany me on one of my medical installs if you wish, though it will be in the greater Swansea area.

Someone to clean up and carry stuff back and fore the van always goes down well! ;)