Norton

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used ubuntu for years,

no problems here either,

oh, and another thing,

DONT go getting me all excited,

I thought you were talking about things that dropped oil everywhere,  X(    :yellow card

DONT go getting me all excited,

I thought you were talking about things that dropped oil everywhere,  X(    :yellow card

Thats Miss Sweden rubbing the sun oil over her parts susceptible to burning that you are thinking of I believe?

Those oils are always more tricky to apply that the creams!

:coat

Thats Miss Sweden rubbing the sun oil over her parts susceptible to burning that you are thinking of I believe?

Those oils are always more tricky to apply that the creams!

:coat
oh, dont get  me even more excited now,!!!!!!!!    :eek:

I have a very active imagination you know,

wonder what googling swedish girl in uniform with oil would return  :|

Ah  One of the many disapeared Birmingham motor cycle companies Stepps    Used to be a massive industry here once , along with  BSA  , Velocette etc 
I always wondered why a gun company would start producing motorcycles in the first place,,,,,,,

that one always intigued me, mind you some of their designers needed shooting.

I had a Norton rotary for a while, and the one an only time I made it to the TT they won the senior race - made me proud to be British for a while :Salute

Last edited by a moderator:
I think  the BSA  began as gun manufacturers  (  Birmingham Small Arms )     .  They made sporting , military wepons & air rifles . 

Gunmaking in Birmingham was a massive industry  once , with its own quarter like the Jewellery Quarter  .   BSA was, like many others , a massive employer  .      

I think  the BSA  began as gun manufacturers  (  Birmingham Small Arms )     .  They made sporting , military wepons & air rifles . 

Gunmaking in Birmingham was a massive industry  once , with its own quarter like the Jewellery Quarter  .   BSA was, like many others , a massive employer  .      

http://www.gracesguide.co.uk/BSA

Guinness

Ah yes  that was that business with BSA  Machine Tools  or was it Churchill Machine Tool .  That was up on the Meadway as I remember  .  Whatever ...it was a strange to - do altogether  .

BSA  is now an outdoor adventure park .

Last edited by a moderator: