DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

What Does It All Mean ?

Evans Electric

At the top of this page , above the title  is a message .........."  Firefox has prevented the outdated  plugin  " Adobe Flash"  from running  on talk. electrician forum .co.uk                    Continue blocking    or  Allow.

Its appeared since I began trying to re-install  Irfanview   which had disapeared overnight .

I have given up trying to re-install Irfanview because it keeps diverting me to other products  and I don't whats  so **** it .

I used it for years to open virtually every photo , docs etc  and then it was gone .     Pisses me off   I hate things that alter my computer  mainly because I don't know what I'm doing ,   so as long as everything is where it should be I'm OK .

i got the same thing too - easy enough to update, just follow the links. or ask Brian. nothing to do with whatever else you tried to install, just the existing is old

Yep, I got the need to update adobe too,

And that's on my steam powered computer,  :) 

Thanks   updated  done .

And re installed Irfanview  , seems I had created the install genie  5 times  FFS   I think they were at war with each other .

Trouble is I see all this other stuff attached to downloads .no idea WTF  it is so cancel in a panic .

Trouble is I think I  was off the day they  did computers at school  ..........or was it 'cos they hadn't been invented  ....possibly the latter  .... not sure they'd invented television ...Oh they had  , it was that box in the corner , no picture though , just sound. 

Archived