Missing Programme On Pc

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday  the programme I use to open photos  disapeared  ...I got that back   ..." Irfanview"    Why it went I don't know .

Now I've lost  " Easy Media Player "    which plays all my captured Youtube music  vids  now I can't play any of them and  don't seem able to download that or any other  programme that plays videos  MP4  is it . ?

What am I doing wrong ?     WHere did it go in the first place ?   Why does this crap piss me off so much ...it works for years then disapears  FFS  ?

Easy Media Player  just won't download   :C

Again Stepps you have sorted me out  .....VLC  loaded and working a treat .       Also the updated version of the Video download helper is also working excellently    so I :Salute you ... stand you an internet based pint Guinness     I was  headbang   until I tried this  and feeling rather :(    but now  I'm :)    so I may just put on the :put the kettle on    make some :coffee & listen to some music again .

you are welcome Deke,

Ive used VLC for years, even in my windows days,

the only 'bad' thing I have with it is visually on audio it is pretty rubbish, where the windows player shows pretty pictures, 

oh, and be careful with those internet Guinness

I've been counting them,, you will need some deep pockets when I meet you,  ;)   :slap