DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

Bit Of A Culture Shock Today !

Evans Electric

Evans Electric

Went into the local Selco to buy a core drill .      Now I know its a different atmosphere to "our" wholesalers ...OK  I've probably known half of the Sparky customers for many years ....and builders are somewhat strange anyway ......but today ..there were some talking together ...some on the phone ...talking to the staff......   etc etc ............not one was speaking English !!!

All seemed to be of eastern European descent , and not Polish , because they have their OWN MERCHANT  next door .!!!! :C

ProDave

I've told you before Deke, you need to move.

My house is still for sale. :run

Blue Duck

Romainians Deke, ;)

They seem to like wickes round here. Always 20 odd outside all overly keen to help you.

:D

Evans Electric

I've told you before Deke, you need to move.

My house is still for sale. :run

Dave , if only I could afford it  , but sadly.....   .    We do need  to go now , I agree .    I sometimes wonder if I'm the only Brummie in B,ham ...but theres a bloke called Stan , runs the burger van on the fast lane of the Aston Distressway ..........people like his burgers , they seem to come from miles away to park on there ...every flecking day .   :innocent  :tongue in cheek  :tongue in cheek  

Archived