Fein Multimaster Adaptor (Quick Fit To Screw)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Odd question, but I have a reasonably new cordless Fein Multimaster 14V.

I have a surgical adaptor that would allow me to attach blades for surgery, but it uses the old screw fitting.

Does an adaptor exist that would allow me to convert the tool from the modern fitting, to the old? I kind of think not.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure on that one, but my dewalt has the quick fit and a screw in adapter to fit on the bottom. failing that, could you not cut a little bit out to make it fit?

Don't know what the two types of Fein fitting look like tbh!

But I did just get an adapter for my cheapo Draper which was £29.99 from Makro. The Draper has a projecting 13mm AF "spigot" which the Draper Blades fit over. The adapter is to the right of the tool head. It has a shallow 13mm AF recess in the back and projecting pins on the front. Then the blade (Saxton) then the original Draper clamping washer and screw:

SAM_1368.JPG

Never seen an adaptor to do that.

Could you not get a spare "pin" for yhe new one and botcher it somthat the surgical,adaptor fits. That way you still have a fully functioning Fein AND an adaptor

I have

3 clas Ohlson battery versions

Clas Ohlson mains version

240 OLD style Fein

110 new style Fein

Inter compatabilty of baldes is a pain in the Barrymore.,

Bosch bits will fit old fein but not new one

CEL fit old fein and battery clas o BUT NOT mains clas O

I have had success with a SS disc in angle grinder and notched blades into a "U" shape quickfit style so they fit the camlock Fein 100 and camlock Clas O 240.... But it is a tad frustrating

Moving on... Anyone else happy that he works on animals, so youre not likely to see patch in the operating theater about to open you up with a blade bodged onto a multitool?

fein.jpg

See a screen grab from the catalogue. Seems to screw in.

Incidentally I wasn't daft enough to buy the saw from there at their inflated prices!

I have a centre pin and threaded bar joiner ordered. I will get it welded up.

I want it to cut bone in orthopaedic surgery.