DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Niceic Technical Webinair, 23 June 15

SLIPSHOD & SLAPDASH

Anyone else registered , should be interesting listening to the bull & whitnits. I am off tommorow as I am flying to Toronto later in the afternoon

It's July slipper!

Make sure you haven't missed that flight. :slap

I have registered for it.....and I am NOT flying to Toronto! BUT I am going to Ulverston on Friday if that counts?

Not bothered about the webinair TBH     can I come to Toronto too?

I have registered & am also off tomorrow & am also not going to Toronto.

I have not registered, should I? will I miss something important like amd9?

I also am not going to Toronto, I am going to Blackburn soon though,

but,

I am going to meet Charles from CK next week, dunno if his delectable lady associates will be there or not,  :C

Not bothered about the webinair TBH     can I come to Toronto too?

you can come to Blackburn with me,

hows about that for putting some excitement back into your life?  :D

you're driving home mind,  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness  Guinness

It's July slipper!

Make sure you haven't missed that flight. :slap

School holidays ! And paying double for the privilege

And why am I posting at this time of the morning ????? Kin London Transport engineers working on the tracks behind the houses opp me and it sounds like they are winching and clanking steel girders in my bedroom.

School holidays ! And paying double for the privilege

And why am I posting at this time of the morning ????? Kin London Transport engineers working on the tracks behind the houses opp me and it sounds like they are winching and clanking steel girders in my bedroom.

Whos's

Ive refused to accept that my son has un-authourised days from school to remember the reason this country has its present Royal family due to the stupid school holiday rules,

he also had un-authourised days last year, that funnily enough didnt show up on his school report this year, so what happens these magic days that disappear?

next year may be fun, he might just have the whole month of July off,,,,,    

I could well understand this for kids that are off regularly, but my son has NO days off on his report,

and,

has actually done his year tests for 2 years above the one he is in,

either education is dumbing done, or my son is a genius,

like every parent, I like to think my child is clever, but, he is NOT a genius, not by any means, so, is the education system dumbing down,,,?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

answers on a postcard, accompanied by cans of beer please,  :)

EDIT,

primary school BTW

secondary school is a different issue.

Last day of school Thursday and we are going late evening

@ Steptoe et al

You say "chuld genius'....have you watched the latest series of it on TV!

FFS WHAT is wrong with these parents?

has actually done his year tests for 2 years above the one he is in,

Mine did the same at primary and all 3 are doing it at secondary where they call it fast track.

What you do need to watch is when they do the checks at secondary school in year 7 - 8 you may find (as we did) the kids are bottom of the table for progression, this is because they are already above the level of their peer's, but the system doesn't take this into consideration. Our 3 decided to do lunch time clubs where they are pushed a little harder & learn new things there by keeping them ahead of the peer groups.

And I'm not telling what Mrs107 does for a job....................... un-authourised days from school  :innocent 

12 minutes in to Webinar & 3sales pitches so far!

So there you have it...............amendments to the 17th are being looked at but will more than likely be new regs yes the 18th are on their way.

So lets see if they answer MY questions then!

Didn't to mine....................but then I asked about something other than metal boxes!

Apart from they did not answer my 2 sensible questions, it was not bad.

Some of my questions

consumer units under wooden staircases......what if underneath of stairs is lined with fireboard!....a lot are around here

MCBs are made of non combustable material....."could" consumer units be made of same stuff? Or do they HAVE to be metal?

Would it not be better to reduce /eliminate the cause of fire INSTEAD of containing it in a metal box?

Spookily just had a call from them asking what e learning courses I am interested in as I replied to an email a couple of weeks ago!.........not me mate

They might be able to make you a proper spark by an e course!!

They might be able to make you a proper spark by an e course!!

I don't think they are THAT good!

I don't think they are THAT good!

Oh well, you'll have to settle for their 5ww course!

Oh well, you'll have to settle for their 5ww course!

I paid the extra and will be completing the 2,080WW course in a couple of weeks time

even after all that, you still wont be a proper electrician. bloody amateurs

I thought it was pretty pointless, did not answer anything that we don't know already.

I asked why are London Fire Brigade dictating regs, and was it one related contract where these issues arose.

Archived