Niceic Technical Webinair, 23 June 15

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have registered & am also off tomorrow & am also not going to Toronto.

I have not registered, should I? will I miss something important like amd9?

I also am not going to Toronto, I am going to Blackburn soon though,

but,

I am going to meet Charles from CK next week, dunno if his delectable lady associates will be there or not,  :C

Not bothered about the webinair TBH     can I come to Toronto too?
you can come to Blackburn with me,

hows about that for putting some excitement back into your life?  :D

you're driving home mind,  Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness   Guinness

It's July slipper!

Make sure you haven't missed that flight. :slap
School holidays ! And paying double for the privilege

And why am I posting at this time of the morning ????? Kin London Transport engineers working on the tracks behind the houses opp me and it sounds like they are winching and clanking steel girders in my bedroom.

School holidays ! And paying double for the privilege

And why am I posting at this time of the morning ????? Kin London Transport engineers working on the tracks behind the houses opp me and it sounds like they are winching and clanking steel girders in my bedroom.
Whos's

Ive refused to accept that my son has un-authourised days from school to remember the reason this country has its present Royal family due to the stupid school holiday rules,

he also had un-authourised days last year, that funnily enough didnt show up on his school report this year, so what happens these magic days that disappear?

next year may be fun, he might just have the whole month of July off,,,,,    

I could well understand this for kids that are off regularly, but my son has NO days off on his report,

and,

has actually done his year tests for 2 years above the one he is in,

either education is dumbing done, or my son is a genius,

like every parent, I like to think my child is clever, but, he is NOT a genius, not by any means, so, is the education system dumbing down,,,?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

answers on a postcard, accompanied by cans of beer please,  :)

EDIT,

primary school BTW

secondary school is a different issue.

has actually done his year tests for 2 years above the one he is in,
Mine did the same at primary and all 3 are doing it at secondary where they call it fast track.

What you do need to watch is when they do the checks at secondary school in year 7 - 8 you may find (as we did) the kids are bottom of the table for progression, this is because they are already above the level of their peer's, but the system doesn't take this into consideration. Our 3 decided to do lunch time clubs where they are pushed a little harder & learn new things there by keeping them ahead of the peer groups.

And I'm not telling what Mrs107 does for a job....................... un-authourised days from school  :innocent  

So there you have it...............amendments to the 17th are being looked at but will more than likely be new regs yes the 18th are on their way.

Didn't to mine....................but then I asked about something other than metal boxes!

Some of my questions

consumer units under wooden staircases......what if underneath of stairs is lined with fireboard!....a lot are around here

MCBs are made of non combustable material....."could" consumer units be made of same stuff? Or do they HAVE to be metal?

Would it not be better to reduce /eliminate the cause of fire INSTEAD of containing it in a metal box?

Spookily just had a call from them asking what e learning courses I am interested in as I replied to an email a couple of weeks ago!.........not me mate