Question Questions, Where In The Uk Are The Answers..?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_jams

Reaction score
Hi The TEF,

I'm not a qualified electrician so i'm not the guy to provide professional assistance on your forum. I have studied electrical installation briefly on an electronic engineering course I took many years ago and I have been an avid DIY'er with support from my local sparkies. I  have some questions on H&S practices as I weave the line between what electrical work and practices I can and cannot perform in my home with regards to the legal stuff. I hope to get some direction here and with your help refurbish my new home to a high functional and aesthetic standard.

Will be posting some Q's soon look forward to discussing with you.

Kind regards

the_jams

Every time I ask google I get the wrong answer, is it me?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

If you could update your profile to where you are, i.e England, Wales, Scotland or NI as the answers to what you can and cannot do vary from country to country.

Every time I ask google I get the wrong answer, is it me?
Depends what you are asking?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

If you could update your profile to where you are, i.e England, Wales, Scotland or NI as the answers to what you can and cannot do vary from country to country.
just say it. we all know you want to. scotland has no part p...

Welcome to the forum.

All i will say, before you post any questions, that every installation is different - and what is suitable on one might not be on another. This means that answers given to you may be vague and not help you as much as you would wish - electrician's can't advise something with 100% accuracy online.

Having said that, don't let that put you off asking what you need to ask.

:)