DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Domestic Charge-Points? ( Home Car Chargers)

Petmor98

Domestic Charge points?

Any additional qualifications required to install these if I'm already a Level 3 qualified electrician and registered 'full scope' with a scheme provider?

Cheers.

Domestic Charge points?

Any additional qualifications required to install these if I'm already a Level 3 qualified electrician and registered 'full scope' with a scheme provider?

Cheers.

providing youre competent and can read the instructions that comes with them, carry on

Don't think theres a genuine requirement, however if you're unsure C+G do a course for it.

C+G 2919

Don't think theres a genuine requirement, however if you're unsure C+G do a course for it.

C+G 2919

are they having a laugh?! next there will be a C&G course for how to fit a socket. or have i missed it?!

are they having a laugh?! next there will be a C&G course for how to fit a socket. or have i missed it?!

They take the michael don't they - the part p 'qualification' the c+g run is the biggest joke of them all.

Probably is a socket qualification somewhere lol

Archived