DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

Another "interesting "day At Work

Evans Electric

Evans Electric

Yesterday I'm putting gear into the van outside a house we are refurbing ,  a car draws up , child in the passenger side, white girl about 14 in the back , window down ...I hear  " Excuse me do you know if..........."....can't hear the rest , I lean toward the car saying "  Sorry I didn't catch that "     

I notice the driver is a black guy . I have to say that because its true.

He swings his arm over the driver's seat towards me, pointing a pistol ....in the next two nano seconds I think that after all these years  I'm going to be gunned down on a Birmingham  street.

He  pulls the trigger and squirts water in my face ...they pull away laughing ...I reach for the claw hammer in my belt hook to throw at the vehicle ....then thought what if it's acid ,  dash into the job & drench my face with water , the cretins have long gone .

Have to say it was somewhat scarey .

Apparently on local news they were warning people not to brandish fake weapons as they may be shot by armed police................Oh well , one can wish I suppose.

Sharpend

It could only happen in brum, anywhere else you'd be dead!!

Evans Electric

Well thats a small mercy Sharpie !! ;)

revjames

sounds like he was taking the pistol..... :coat

Evans Electric

Well it scared the holy bejeebers out of me  TBH.  

Around here black guys shoot each other on a regular basis so if someone points what appears to be a gun at you its brown trouser time at the OK Corral

ProDave

Deke, I've said it before, you need to leave bandit country. It's not safe there any more for a white man.

I'm just back from a weekend away at Belladrum, our local music festival. You could count the non white faces there on one hand, literally. (and the few I counted were the no doubt imported labour acting as marshals)

P.S My house is still for sale.

Archived