DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

M6 North Birmingham Traffic Alert.

Evans Electric

I hope there are no Forumites passing within a 10 mile radius of J6  to J7  M6  .  Gridlock since 11.00 am  this morning . 

Anyone coming down to watch Man.U  at Villa Park ...I'd not bother if I were you.  

What happened?

Not "normal Friday traffic"

Come on, you know you want to sell up and leave the rat race.

You haven't got a house for sale by chance Dave?

If he'd drop the price by a few £100,000  I could be tempted to cross the border to the land of no Part Pee .    Do you drive on the left up there Dave ? 

Are kilts compulsory ?

I live near J7 of the M6  , took the little feller to see the vet this morning , traffic building up around 11 am , truck gone through the barrier onto the opposite carriageway apparently .  :_|    By  midday it looked like a 10 mile radius gridlock into the city .

Thing is , a lot of the through traffic could be diverted onto the M6 Toll  road but they don't waive the fees .  

There is a 40' hole on the Mancunian way up here, :o 

OOooo   That sounds like a crashed alien craft full of strange creatures that talk funny ...................should feel at home up there !! :innocent

Are kilts compulsory ?

Well,the sheep have got used to the sound of zips,so..............

Archived