Iphone Flash Drive?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpend

"It Just Is"
Reaction score
So just following on from apaches thread, is it possible to connect a flash drive to iPhone or iPad with lightning - usb adaptor? I would like to be able to transfer important docs etc onto physical storage rather then the cloud options?

I've seen a selection on the bay and amazing sites with what appears to be quite differing prices, anybody got one tried one using one?

Any help greatly received :)

not knowing much about iOS,

but,

could you not just plug it into your 'puter and using it as a flash drive on your proper 'puter just drag the files off it?

Last edited by a moderator:
more iOS  :slap

and you wonder why you cant just save it to a proper HDD or stick or something,   :slap

oh, did you know that Ipad and stuff cant open a lot of types of  .pdf unless you pay crapple a **** load of money for a special app,?

something to do with a magic way crapple encrypt their firmware I believe, personally, as a cynic, I'd simply think it was a way of crapple extracting even more money out of people for a botched up OS that they pirated and didnt get just good enough,,,,,,,,, at least microshyte are decent enough to give you patches for free.

Last edited by a moderator: