Fans...not My Usual Area, So

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What size,? 4"

I have a vent axia 4" humidistat in my bathroom, not really powerful enough imo, however, I do have a backdraught shitter in line as well as the inbuilt shutters, I keep intending to remove it, but haven't done so yet. 

I like the way shitter stayed in,   :slap  

I was about to recommend the Airflow Icon  , they have a nice iris shutter  but , yes , the price has rocketed of late.

There are no controls inside the fan so you pay extra for a timer module or humidity mod .   Not cheap!!

When I read the title of the post I thought you were coming out as a Brucie fan for a minute !! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to recommend the Airflow Icon  , they have a nice iris shutter  but , yes , the price has rocketed of late.

There are no controls inside the fan so you pay extra for a timer module or humidity mod .   Not cheap!!

When I read the title of the post I thought you were coming out as a Brucie fan for a minute !! :eek:

+1 on the airflow. not bought any for a few month so not noticed any price change yet