Omfg!.........it Begins

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
Bad news of the worse kind.....BIG BROTHER has started again!

This time it is UK v. USA

How long until,one of the yippeee kai ay, blue on blue, land stealin, oil stealing, history bereft twonks accidentally shoots one of our "celebrities"?

And......what ACTUALLY IS a "celebrity"?

Anyway that is me banned to another room for the next few months

Currently watching a prog on Quantum Physics

Day one in the big brother house: the Americans have declared war

Day two in the big brother house: the Americans have realised they need some help

Day three in the big brother house: the Americans have asked the British to help them!

Is this now friendly fire? Or is it the Americans being clever and keeping their enemy close?

Still look on the bright side kerching, at least you are improving your minds knowledge rather than just numbing it!

There used to be one in Piccadilly circus they had square burgers and really thick milk shakes!

My friends and I used to go record shopping at tower records then go for a burger.

The yellow M soon got rid of them :(

Just reliving the past...

Who gives a Sh1t.

Any one who watches it and other similar programs must have had a complete lobotomy

There are a few Wimpys about Bluey, the ones that I did know of were in West Ealing and Hayes End, both on the Uxbride Road. I am not sure if they are still there now though, the last Wendys I knew of here was at Heathrow T3 Arrivals, as I used to work nearby and treat Myself to a burger there every Friday.

Andy Guinness

Treated yourself to a burger!

**** me.....you're aiming high!....living the dream or what?

Burger (n.) from the Latin .....burg......meaning, connective tissue, lips, noses, hooves, trotters, sphincter, arseoles, prepuce etc

And the Greek ....er......meaning "swept up off the floor"

Just....not really a fan

Last edited by a moderator: