Working Abroad.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benmul9

Reaction score
im a 21 year old, fully qualified electrician.

I'm looking to move away to work for experience and think it would be good fun. but i don't know where to go, I've been looking at australia, canada and the USA. but could anyone help me in what i need to do regarding visas, accommodation etc..

any input would be much appreciated.

Theres a good post already on here concerning Australia  Bemul , have a search .  You'll see that Ozzie Sparks are licensed.

One of our members is /or has been working in Egypt .

Have you considered Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Pakistan or Libia   ( Don't )

Its not as easy as coming into Britain , who , as we know , allow any ****** in.

My neighbour worked on a 3 month permit in the US , he,s experienced in timber framed houses etc although the Yanks thought he was crazy using a hammer to knock nails in  ( Its all nail guns there)     If you overstay the permit you'll be arrested and deported    ( Just like here ....not)   

Last edited by a moderator:
Murdoch sums it up. There are a lot of countries out there and to list them all would make my fingers hurt.

Latest posts