Oooops

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
So I notice the toaster wasn't heating properly this morning, thought ****** need a new one, then this pm Mrs 107 noted the oven was taking an age to cook and fridge kept beeping....plugged my meter in & get 167 volts try the neighbours to the left 163 volts go to the right hand neighbour & get 170 volts go to the next one in line 198 volts

Now got SEE digging up the neighbours blocked drive and pathway.

Best of luck with that.

Last time I had a fault like that and called SSE I later heard they dug up his whole drive and a good way down the street to lay a new cable.

Surely you would have thought they would test voltages in each house one by one and wait to see which house the voltage is normal in before digging hiles everywhere.

No Deke all ok

It is looking like it could be on a HV cable in the next road causing issues here.

Digger coming off the trailer now.........keeping an eye out for Miss S

No Deke all ok

It is looking like it could be on a HV cable in the next road causing issues here.

Digger coming off the trailer now.........keeping an eye out for Miss S
I've done a fair bit of fault work around your end of the world recently. Not that day though. ******. Pls come out and say hello if you see me, I don't bite :)