Health And Safety !

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revved Up Sparky

Reaction score
I saw this today and thought, "tut tut he's not wearing a high viz vest" :red card

healthandsafety.jpg

this is why we have health and safety, because of silly ploners like that.

I like most of us will do something a little risky every now and then, but this is realy stupid.

Best one I actually saw was this (didn't have a camera):

Guys sheeting the top of the gable wall in a new build with a double height living room with vaulted ceiling.

Scaffold tower. Not tall enough. Planks right on the top so no handrail.

Still not high enough, so a stepladder on the planks.

THREE people on the one stepladder, one sat astride it at the top, and one each side, manhandling a sheet of fermocell and fixing it to the wall.

What could possibly have gone wrong?

Wish I had taken a pic.....

Corner property, bay window on second floor near the corner. Cobb shaped building and the corner is not at 90 more like two 45s with a bit in the middle

Builder,is trying to get to guttering. On corner

plank on bay top. Three blokes counterbalancing the fourth bloke at the end of plank, over the road!

What could be wrong with that

Wish I had taken a pic.....

Corner property, bay window on second floor near the corner. Cobb shaped building and the corner is not at 90 more like two 45s with a bit in the middle

Builder,is trying to get to guttering. On corner

plank on bay top. Three blokes counterbalancing the fourth bloke at the end of plank, over the road!

What could be wrong with that
A bit like this?

dockyard-fail-dockyard-ship-fail-hate-my-job-1311596101.jpg