DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Mobile/network Issues

Zeespark

Hia all,

Over the last day or so, My very basic mobile phone has been playing up.

I can make calls without an issue

But it doesnt ring when I recieve a call, nor does it come up with the name/number on My screen to say I am being contacted/have been contacted.

The only way I seem to find out if I have had a call is to check My recent call log.

Are these issues belonging to My mobile or My network in your esteemed opinions

I have a Samsung E-1160 flip phone and EE is my network provider.

Many thanks all

Andy Guinness

Thanks alot Richard, as you can tell from the phone I use, I am about as tech minded as Fred and Barney from the Flintstones.

Andy Guinness

I'm with EE can't say I've noticed any issues?

No I'm still here!!

No doubt I'll suffer later

:yes: :innocent

I'm also with EE but haven't really noticed any issues either.....

.....except that I sometimes get a voice mail notification without having had a missed call.... I had always put it down to patchy service,,, maybe it's something more

I get that too...I'm with 3, galaxy s4 doesn't happen with the nexus on vodaskank.

Also had some issues posting here for this device!

:)

I went into My local EE shop today, had the assistant manager looking at My issue. He has ruled out the phone as the issue, so its the network. He couldnt figure out why I have the issue that I do, so gave Me the number for EE tech supoort as they should be able to sort this. He said at worst that I would need to have a new SIM card sent out to Me apparently.

Andy Guinness

When I have needed a new sim card I have got one there and then and had it working within an hour (It takes a while to for the card to register  as you on the network)

Thanks alot Richard, as you can tell from the phone I use, I am about as tech minded as Fred and Barney from the Flintstones.

Andy Guinness

Fred and Barneys's wives maiden names were Slaghoople and McBricker respectively

Not a lot of people know/care about that

Just saying

Fred and Barneys's wives maiden names were Slaghoople and McBricker respectively

Not a lot of people know/care about that

Just saying

I thought it was Wilma Hubbysnore and Betty Does

.....In Dubai they don't watch the Flintstones… but Abu Dhabi do!

Archived