DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

sphannaby

Hi all,

Found this site from other members of the ebuild forum so thought it was worth a join.

I'm industrial trained apprentice (seems like many moons ago).  Worked for about ten years in automotive before moving onto steel industry as electrical project engineer for three years.  Currently working in oil and gas industry as electronics tech.

Main area I work with are industrial control systems but I have a keen interest in all things domestic, network/computing, satellite, etc.

Just starting a big renovation/extension on the house so sure the forum will come in handy for that and hoping I can help others along the way.

Hi Essex1,

Wondering if you can tell me what the guidelines are with regards to viewing post attachments?

There's a few posts I've been reading through where people have attached pictures or spec sheets but when I click on these it is saying I don't have the rights.

Do I have to have been a member for so long or make a certain number of posts before I can view these?

you need at least 10 posts to view /add pics etc. hang around and you'll soon be there. just dont spam away or you wont get far

Hi and welcome lusiwatson,,, I'd suggest that if you want to advertise on the forum that you contact a moderator to discuss being a sponsor.... Spamming is only going to get you banned

Alright Lads..

Just signed up, looks decent. Any help on.. a template for my meter, Self-check record.

Cheers

i use an excel document, date down the side, test across the top, fill in as required... simple

Archived