Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sphannaby

Reaction score
Hi all,

Found this site from other members of the ebuild forum so thought it was worth a join.

I'm industrial trained apprentice (seems like many moons ago).  Worked for about ten years in automotive before moving onto steel industry as electrical project engineer for three years.  Currently working in oil and gas industry as electronics tech.

Main area I work with are industrial control systems but I have a keen interest in all things domestic, network/computing, satellite, etc.

Just starting a big renovation/extension on the house so sure the forum will come in handy for that and hoping I can help others along the way.

Hi Essex1,

Wondering if you can tell me what the guidelines are with regards to viewing post attachments?

There's a few posts I've been reading through where people have attached pictures or spec sheets but when I click on these it is saying I don't have the rights.

Do I have to have been a member for so long or make a certain number of posts before I can view these?