Good Led Flood?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canoeboy said:
Try Novel Lighting or FastLec or UK Lighting - All forum sponsors and mention TEF
Thanks canoe, looks like those mindfulness courses are paying off ;)

I had a quick look but couldn't find what I was looking for. Will try harder

I use Brakenheath from KEW just round the corner from you, Sydney Rd
Cheers slips, I do pop in there for odds n sods and chat to the old Greek boys still working to the 15th :lol: Am looking for one online as I'm tired of waiting months to get my money back!!!

BTW money is no object as this ones on the NHS. :lol:

Thanks canoe, looks like those mindfulness courses are paying off ;)

I had a quick look but couldn't find what I was looking for. Will try harder

Cheers slips, I do pop in there for odds n sods and chat to the old Greek boys still working to the 15th :lol: Am looking for one online as I'm tired of waiting months to get my money back!!!

BTW money is no object as this ones on the NHS. :lol:

Lol, same here, and they all support Arsenal  .

Noticed Screwfix has a new range of LED floods in, looks quite nice.

Thanks slipper. :)

Have you read the reviews yet? Doesn't look good but that depends what your using it for?

In the end I went with a 20w LAP from screw****s it was a bit too much of a faff to install.

Allen bolts instead of screws!!!

getting the cable in was a right PITA as the sensor was attached to the rear of the casing meaning you have about and 2 inches of space to get the cable in and tightened down up a ladder with nowhere to put it down. Had to put in a whiska box in to make it easier.

its a shame as they look good and function well but I feel the internal design is pants!

:)

Last edited by a moderator: