• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rcbos And Other Stuff

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steptoe

of course Im wrong, ask my wife™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, having a massive clearout,

cant even get in my small shed atm,

will throw this stuff on a popular auction site if no one is interested

I've got some more stuff I'll add when I get it sorted,

if you want any pictures just ask, didnt want to load the place up with too many pictures.

feel free to tell me if prices are waaay off, I've just took a random guess at them.

schneider KQE  C32 rcbo  - used   £15

hager  ADN116  b16 rcbo  bnib  £12

cpn b6 rcbo  bnib  £10

chint b6 rcbo  bnib  £10

wylex  nsbs  c40 rcbo  bnib  £10

wylex nsbs  c16  rcbo  bnib  £10ea  3off

wylex nhxs  c16 rcbo bnib  £12

wylex nhxs  b16 rcbo bnib  £12ea  5off

wylex nsbs c32 rcbo  new  £10

wylex  nsbs  c20 rcbo new  £10

wylex  nhxs  c32  rcbo used  £10

wylex nhxs  b16 rcbo  used  £10

wylex nhxs b6 rcbo  bnib  £12

envirovent  efht2s  selv extractor fan  bnib  [box tatty]  £45

envirovent  efht2s extractor fan with remote pullcord option  bnib [box tatty]  £50

window kit for environvent  new  £15ea  2off

vent axia  va100selv svx12 extractor fan bnib  £55

vent axia  va100selv svxt12 extractor fan bnib  £60

wylex nh806 8way metal clad consumer unit with 100amp main switch  bnib [box tatty]  £20

wylex nh1404  14way insulated consumer unit with 100amp main switch  bnib [box tatty] £10

vent axia va140/150kp  140120c   6" extractor fan  bnib  £40

vent axia lo-carbon centra  selv HT  443176a  extractor fan  bnib  £60

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ebay Stepps .

I've just dumped a load of stuff from my garage .  I suffer from  the " That'll come in for another job " syndrome  ...........then 5 years later its still on the shelf.

Its so stupid really ....... I even had a couple of the old fashioned Wylex 6 way boards .  The thinking was ,  the two common faults were a way burning out with a loose connection  and the main switch failing  and if some poor old dear couldn't afford  a new C/U I could drop the guts in for £20 and her leckies back on .     But things move on .

Some  TP   MCCBs ...200A  & 100A  .   Binned them , highly unlikely to do industrial work anymore .  Also a load of BE conduit boxes .     

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this all second hand?

Well, the way I read it, a couple of items are "used", the others are a mix of "BNIB" or NEW

Just saying
It has been noticed that some members do like to answer threads without reading much (if any) of the earlier content of the thread.  I would agree with you Kerching that as I read it, every item is listed as either New, Used or BNIB. With quantities and prices listed, and even comments where the box is a bit tatty.

Doc H.

Haha. Never knew what BNIB meant until I just googled it. Just not down with all you cool kids.