Help With Apprenticship

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morgiee

Reaction score
Hello my name is Daniel and i am from Middlesbrough.  I'm currently registered as an approved apprentice with JTL training however I’m in need of an electrician that would kindly be willing to take me on as an apprentice.  At this moment in time i am working with a local electrician (HK Electrics LTD) however due to him only being in business for a couple of month he is unable to take anyone on, however he has seen me have a strong interest in electrical and has kindly allowed me to volunteer with him to gain experience within the trade.  I am also more than willing to give you voluntary work to show that i am committed into this apprenticeship and for you to get to know how i am as a person and how hard i can work.  For me this is a career change however i have years of customer service experience which i can bring with me to your business, so i work well with customers and have worked in sales for many years too.

If you or anyone you know in or around the Middlesbrough area is considering taking on an apprentice i would be more than willing to answer any questions you have about me.  I also have a current CV and JTL certificates available if required.

Many Thanks for all your help or support on this.

Daniel