Email?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpend

"It Just Is"
Reaction score
Ok guys so I'm after some recommendations for a free email address, just need it for anon emails not everyday use. Have heard that some can cause a lot of unnecessary grief such as gmail? Is this true? What are my options?

I've used Gmail for years (since it was invented). No trouble there for free email, no useless junk from them ever.

Or I use www.mailinator.com. There's a few other services doing the same thing but there's no signup so it's a lot easier for one off usage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gmail (and other similar emil services) all get spammed to death once you have visited all the 'dodgy' sites you wanted the anon email for in the first place......

As above I have had the same gmail account since gmails' infancy. If I get 10 junk emails a month, that would be a bad month.

....and most of them are related to 3rd party app stores from being a google developer. Something I doubt most people on here will suffer.

Trust me Barx it's not for visiting any sites, merely sending a complaint to a CEO, without any links back to me directly obvious.
I didn't men you direct sharpey. Retorically aimed at those that state you get tons of spam with gmail accounts ;)