Paris Attacks

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The terrible situation in Paris has not gone un-noticed by the forum team here.

It is a terrible situation when innocent people simply going about their daily lives are murdered & injured like this.

Words escape us to describe this situation.

All we can say is that our thoughts are with the innocent victims of this situation.

We would ask all forum members to post their support for the victims of this terrible happening in this thread and not to discuss ANYTHING else.

Any OT posts will be deleted and members immediately warned or summarily banned.

No political discussion.

No discussion on the whys or wherefores.

Let us here simply show our sympathy for those affected and the toll on all mankind.

Mr Essex deserves respect here for his first thread, which unfortunately has become some what a discussion on other posts.

This one will not.

Mr Essex.

Respect.

Appologies for the detraction of your original thread from its real meaning.

Warning. Mr. Smith & ALL Mods & Admins will be watching this thread.

Respect and condolences are due to all those affectd by this terrible situation, we would urge members to pledge their support, by putting aside differences and posting messages of support here please.

The Four Horsemen.

Last edited by a moderator:
You of course are right.  So much terror in the world and no one life lost is more/less important than another.  

I was in London during the troubles with our van being searched weekly (the City Police inspection stands still stand in London).  I was also there during 7/7.  I fear we are getting close to returning to these days.