Sponsor Introduction - Electrical Courses Ltd

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eodneil

Training Provider™
Reaction score
Hi all, this is another intro from me, but for on behalf of my training company, Electrical Courses Ltd.

The business has been running two years last September so still in its early stages. I decided to start up the training provider after my last employer (the local college) where I managed the Electrical Installations teaching team, refused to let me run adult Electrical Installation courses for three years on the trot. So for anyone local to Cambridgeshire had to resort to travelling to London to train as an Electrician.

At the moment I manage, teach, maintain, assess and make the teas at my centre. The only thing I don't do is Quality Assurance, which is done by a friend of mine. My company offers a wide variety of Electrical Installation courses, that an adult would need to qualify and continue afterwards in industry. I also aim to be teaching the level 4 2396 in the new year.

I am not on the forum to spam my courses etc, but more of a guidance for those who want to know about the various electrical courses and those who are actually studying. I am trying to build a good reputation for my company and I think that's the best way and besides its something I enjoy doing.

One thing unique about my company? Electrical Courses Ltd does not offer Domestic installer or any duff package deals.

Thanks for reading guys, I look forward to continue contributing to this fine forum and contact me anytime if I can help with something.

Neil