One Off Job Offers / Exchanges/ Help requests.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Please post any one off jobs that you may be too busy to do or do not cover, any job exchanges, or simply if you need a helping hand on any a job(s) in this section.

Thank You.

PIR in gateshead up for grabs if anyone near?

warehouse/market unit, wiring is really old (going to be loads of code 1 and 2's)

3 ph supply, busbar chamber and really old switchgear to go with it. switchgear & few others is a bit above what im familiar with so if anyone wants to either help me with it or price the job yourself, PM me

I have a Job close to colchester coming up which involves a toilet block extention in a working mans club.

The extention involves a ladies and gents toilet, but also comprises a main exit.

So the emergency lighting and the fire alarm system will require extending.

Not sure at this stage if a disabled toilet is required but I always price for one anyway.

If anyone is in the colchester area an willing to give me a price I will be glad to provide the specs once I have them.

It`s the daughter of a customer of mine from burry port - wants someone she can trust, cos they`ve had a couple of dodgy guys. If you pm me your contact details, I`ll put you in touch with `em.

Thanks

KME

It`s the daughter of a customer of mine from burry port - wants someone she can trust, cos they`ve had a couple of dodgy guys. If you pm me your contact details, I`ll put you in touch with `em. Thanks

KME
Give us a clue - change a plug or full re-wire?

Got a small ten min on the way home job on offer in Warrington Cheshire.

Re-connect submain to garage.

SWA (2.5mm 3 core) needs glanding into an adaptable box & connecting to cu.

Submain is old installation that was dissconnected during PIR before rental of property. As I'm down south it's a bit far to travel to reconnect before sale of property goes through.

You'll need gland & adaptable box.

PM me if interested.

found at another site...i was drunk honest admin...wont happen again...never meant anything to me....i was thinking of talk.electricianforum.co.uk the whole time honest....

'Any sole trader part P reg electrician in Oxford interested in a full house rewire in the next week or so could you leave a contact phone on my email:

Personal info removed

nothing to do with me!

found at another site...i was drunk honest admin...wont happen again...never meant anything to me....i was thinking of talk.electricianforum.co.uk the whole time honest....'Any sole trader part P reg electrician in Oxford interested in a full house rewire in the next week or so could you leave a contact phone on my email:

nothing to do with me!
Admin!

Betty's got through that hole in the fence behind Steptoes yard and he's been playing in the Screwfix forum again!!!X(X(X( X(

I told you you'd need to block it up!

If your not quick at fixing it they'll all be escaping.......... ; \ :p

found at another site...i was drunk honest admin...wont happen again...never meant anything to me....i was thinking of talk.electricianforum.co.uk the whole time honest....'Any sole trader part P reg electrician in Oxford interested in a full house rewire in the next week or so could you leave a contact phone on my email: [email protected]'

nothing to do with me!
Hows this for coincidence

I had a message on the answer phone last night when I got in 17:00ish, from a very business like woman (PA type bird).

"Could you call Mr Lynch on **** ****** with regard to undertaking electrical work in Newbury"

I did call but got the office is now closed call between blah blah times message......might try again in the morning.

That E-mail address looks very familiar? :|

taking on PAT Testing work in most areas if anyone can put anything my way i am sure we can sort something out

Guys and Girls

I have been asked to quote for a job in the Basingstoke area, for work on a large commercial unit that is being taken on by new occupants. It is all pretty straight forward stuff but the scale is just a bit larger, running lighting circuits and ring mains etc. There isn't even much in the way of containment needed so hopefully a relatively straight forward bit of work.

The work needs to be done in the next 7 weeks

Cheers.

Alex.

p.s I have also Placed this post in the work section.

Nice website Barker - Do you want to advertise with us? Completely FREE with no hidden costs. List it HERE, in our Directory of UK Electricians.

If you get stuck for a hand I might be able to offer a day or two.

Failing that the bloke I use as a helping hand lives just down the road from you,I will give him a call later & see if he's free.

Chineham I grew up there before any of the estate was built ;)

Chineham I grew up there before any of the estate was built ;)
You're showing your age now, Pops. :p That particular estate has been built since 1920. :D