CK Tools Prizes

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had ther same issue with Firefox (coming to the conclusion FF is carp)  I tried to get it to accept it but I am not sure it actually submitrted the survey.

Canoeboy said:
I just tried with FF 44.0.2 and it went straight to the CK Survey
It's when you get to the end and press "done" to submit the survey it brings up the error. Having told it to make a security exception, there didn'rt seem to be a "continue" option, only "go back" which I expected to go back to the submit page, but it went right back to the CK home page.  At that point I lost the will to try again.

I will only know if it submitted the survey in the remote chance I win a prize, if not it may never have sent it.

It's when you get to the end and press "done" to submit the survey it brings up the error. Having told it to make a security exception, there didn'rt seem to be a "continue" option, only "go back" which I expected to go back to the submit page, but it went right back to the CK home page.  At that point I lost the will to try again.

I will only know if it submitted the survey in the remote chance I win a prize, if not it may never have sent it.
Now to wait and see if CK oblige on confirming your entry was indeed entered!!

Latest posts