Amtech Office Pro

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essex1

No Longer Here
Reaction score
So purchased this this week. A few issues with the installation but the tech support logged into my system and sorted it with no problems. 

Started lmy first design using this software today. Nice and easy one to start with. I must admit I found it very user friendly. So far so good. 

My thoughts are... Its very expensive.... its probably (almost) worth it for pro-design though as nothing else comes close... however, fast test is a faff and I prefer a competitors offering to that one

Does anyone know how long it would take a AMTECH user to run a scheme of a Panel board with 30 ways and that feeds around 12 DB's with about 300 finals spread across them and then 3 lighting panels with around 420 finals across all 3 of those, then another 70-100 misc circuits on various sub-sub boards doing plant and electric mats???

Once the lighting designer completes his scheme I will have all the data for all of the finals and we should also have the dead tests from a full site survey of the 1st fix after they sacked the last sparkies

Thanks, I had around 3 weeks in my head to load all the data which sort of worked out at 10min a final